EFS Technology Solution Selected to Provide Enhanced Output and Document Management Capabilities within Infor ERP LN
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving over 70,000 customers, today announced a global partnership with output and document management provider EFS Technology. The partnership will extend the benefits of Infor ERP LN (and all versions of Baan) through offering Infor customers fully integrated, industry-leading document management capabilities, enhancing productivity and efficiency benefits whilst helping to cut costs and complexity.
• Partnership established to enhance document creation and management capabilities available within any version of Infor ERP LN or Baan.
• EFS’ AutoFORM output and document management solution boosts organisations’ productivity and reduces any requirement for external IT consultancy services. It does this through enabling documents to be electronically created and customised, printed, e-mailed, uploaded via XML or archived, and made available to customers, suppliers and partners as required.
• The solution eliminates dependency on postage, stationery and administration, cutting costs and decreasing the need for manual labour.
• Improved customer service is cited as a major benefit as documents can be viewed collaboratively to provide complete visibility of all relevant information pertaining to an order.
• EFS’ AutoFORM solution integrates seamlessly with Infor ERP LN to allow business documents to be viewed within LN transaction screens for quick online approval.
• The solution can be customised to individual company requirements, enabling flexibility and encouraging user adoption.
• Interactive classroom whiteboard company Promethean expects to make savings through taking advantage of the output and document management capabilities provided by EFS as part of its Infor ERP LN solution.
What Promethean Says
“EFS’ AutoFORM solution provides an extremely versatile, easy to use output and document management interface for Infor ERP LN,” says Darren Murray, Promethean’s head of group information systems. "AutoFORM is intuitive to use with its ‘point & click’ document creation interface for ERP LN. This has enabled our own IT team to improve the document processes driven by our ERP LN system without spending a small fortune in consultancy fees."
What EFS Technology Says
“Comprehensive output and document management is integral for any organisation looking to reduce reliance on traditional paper-based systems, strip out costs and improve visibility,” comments Marc Jenkins, Infor account manager at EFS Technology. “We are already seeing a number of Infor ERP LN users reporting substantial benefits to the bottom line through better management of ERP-centric documents. As more companies recognise the potential for savings and improved customer service, we look forward to working with Infor to help their customers to realise these benefits.”
What We Say
“As manufacturers face an increasing number of pressures in running their day to day operations, IT has a major role to play in taming this complexity and facilitating growth and profitability,” comments Andrew Kinder, director of ERP product marketing, Infor. “Our partnership with EFS means that in addition to LN’s proven capabilities to boost productivity and efficiencies, we can also offer industry leading document management, extending these benefits for manufacturers, and enabling greater agility as markets and business requirements evolve.”