FARNBOROUGH – July 27, 2010
Infor, the leading provider of business software for mid-market companies, today announced Electronic Banking for System i, powered by Cashbook. The full banking solution will provide customers a complete cash management system with a central interface, allowing users to process, pay and reconcile cash through one application with immediate updates reflected in the ERP system. The solution enables companies to streamline and automate critical time-consuming processes and reduce risk of error.
• Infor and Cashbook partner to create Electronic Banking for System i, a complete, integrated cash management system for companies running on the IBM System i platform.
• Electronic Banking for System i provides customers a single application for cash management, eliminates error-prone steps, and increases productivity and visibility.
• The solution, which sits atop the ERP system includes modules for electronic payments, bank reconciliation, bank lockbox/automation, direct debits, and bank statement uploads.
• Electronic Banking for System i is available for Infor ERP LX, Infor ERP BPCS, Infor ERP System 21, and Infor ERP XA.
• Infor has approximately 15,000 System i-based customers worldwide.
What Formica Says
“The electronic banking solution that we use from Cashbook has enabled us to dramatically reduce the number of bank accounts and time taken to complete payment runs, as well as provide complete visibility into our global cash balances at all times,” said David Bailey, financial accountant, Formica. "We’ve successfully used the solution to complete AR Drafts and Direct Debits projects, Bank Statement Upload processes for 20+ accounts, payroll file imports across Europe, and to create a new global payment system for our European payments.”
What We Say
“Infor continues to demonstrate its commitment to our System i-based customers by enhancing and innovating our ERP systems to bring greater efficiency and improved performance,” said Kari Miller, senior director, System i Product Management, Infor. “Partnering with Cashbook, whose electronic banking solutions have been at the forefront of the industry since 1992, to integrate cash management into the ERP is the latest proof-point to our commitment to our more than 15,000 customers on the System i platform.”